TERMS & CONDITIONS
La Belle Maison & La Petite Maison, Le Bois de Pommeau, Confolens, 16500, France
PAYMENT METHODS: For complete security and peace of mind we only accept payments via Paypal (you do not have to have a Paypal account). This system enables you to pay with a variety of methods including credit and debit card and makes it possible to pay in many currencies to arrive with us in Euros. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE IN EUROS. To find out more please visit: www.paypal.co.uk
1. The properties, known as La Petite Maison and La Belle Maison, are offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Stuart and Maggie Park (the owners) to the renter (the client).
2. To reserve a property the client should complete, sign and submit the Booking Form to us whereby we will consider the requested dates ‘reserved' and send a Paypal Invoice for the non-refundable 25% Initial Deposit. Following receipt of the payment, the owner will send a confirmation letter and receipt. This will be the formal acceptance of the booking and our Terms & Conditions.
3. The Final Balance of the rent is payable not less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. In this event Clause 5 of these conditions will apply. Reservations made within 6 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. In the event of a cancellation the client will forfeit the initial non-refundable deposit. If the owner is able to re-let the property, any other monies paid by the client will be refunded. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc. since these are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
5. The maximum number to reside in the La Petite Maison is six people plus a baby and the maximum number to reside in the La Belle Maison is eight people plus a baby.
6. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to the owners who live nearby.
9. The client should inform the owner, without delay, of any defects in the property or breakdown of any appliance or equipment in the property, and arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. The owner shall not be liable for:
a. any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property or garden;
b. any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, war, riot, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owner;
c. any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the owner shall within 7 days of notification to the client refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period
11. The owner is not liable for any injuries or losses however caused. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the hire period.
12. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and end at 10am on the last day. The owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation beyond the period stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupancy after the end of the rental period.
Please note that in paying the initial deposit you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
The owners of the property reserve the right to cancel any booking if the Deposit payment is not received within a two-week period of booking and/or the Final Payment is not received by 4 weeks prior to arrival.